Wednesday, May 03, 2006

BigMamaDoc Watch

Just posted:
"Greetings from a Friend of Bigmamadoc. I'm here to pass along an update for the good lady. Here goes:

"The procedure last night terminated early once they saw how goopy things were in those brain arteries. (Pardon my non-medical translation.) The new plan is to stent the artery on the right side Thursday and the left side on Friday or Monday. She'll be in the Neuro-ICU unit over the weekend. Her husband is with her, her child is well cared for, she's in a pretty good mood and she's receiving excellent care..."

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Oh, my...I didn't know she was not well. I will say some prayers.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Wow. I hope she'll be ok.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Eugene, Oregon Forecast